Ways To Give
$25 pays for art supplies for after-school programs
$50 pays for parenting group materials
$100 pays for a therapy session for a child in need
$200 pays for a day-long therapeutic camp session for one child
$500 pays for a weekend therapeutic camp session for one child
$1,000 provides 10 individual counseling sessions or play therapy for young children
THANK YOU for your support of our mission and programs.
Your tax-deductible gift makes our high-quality mental health care possible for children in need.
Mail A Donation
P.O Box 732
Marble Falls, TX, 78654
We will provide a thank you letter and receipt for tax purposes.
Give From Our Wishlist
- 2 Pottery Wheels (Please inquire for more details)
- Clay (Please inquire for more details)
- Blank sketchbooks/journals for children in counseling
- Scrapbook paper: 12x12 square, black, white, or colors
- Healthy snacks for our therapeutic after-school programs (apples, bananas, popcorn, pretzels, dried fruit)
- Acrylic Paint (various colors)
- Art canvases or canvas boards (assorted sizes)
- Washable Crayola Paint
- Crayola Markers
- 10 pairs of various sized children's shoes
- Volunteers to provide a family-style dinner
Donate Your Vehicle
Consider donating your used car, truck, van, motorcycle, boat, RV, trailer, airplane or ATV to the Phoenix Center. It's a tax-deductible donation, and we'll take care of everything, including pick up.
Visit www.donatingiseasy.org for complete details. Call this toll free number 877.537.5277 or fill out an online car donation form to get started. Car-donation specialists are available 7 days a week to assist you with any questions you have about donating your vehicle to charity. Pick up of your donated vehicle is always free and most vehicle donations can be picked up within 24-72 hours. We will provide you with a receipt upon pickup that may be used for a tax deduction. Free yourself from the hassles of selling your vehicle and give something back to your community at the same time.